North Miami Beach
North Miami Beach Senior High School's mission is to create a safe and effective learning environment in which all students experience academic, social, and career-related success in becoming lifelong learners in our ever-changing technological and global society.
RANDY A. MILLIKEN, Principal
NMB NEWS CENTER
Governor Rick Scott's Message to SENIORS:
CHARGER COMMAND CENTER REVEAL!
North Miami Beach Senior High's students worked together to create a meeting space in room 710 with all the key data and necessary information about our school. Principal Milliken met with the student's to thank them and to express a JOB WELL DONE!
Join NMB Chargers!
- To recieve important information from North Miami Beach via text messages or email please join our Remind 101 FAMILY!
- To receive messages via text, text @nmbch to 81010 You can opt-out of messages at anytime by replying, "unsubscribe @nmbcb
- To receive messages via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To unsubscribe, reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
- Values Matter is Miami-Dade County Public Schools' 2015-16 initiative highlighting the nine adopted core values identified in the Code of Student Conduct. Supporting and encouraging the use of these core values is the foundation of our behavioral expectations for students and for maintaining a safe learning environment. Recognizing positive student behavior is an integral way to encourage a positive school climate and empower the school community to pursue excellence in all areas.
- The following is an outline of our district-wide Values Matter focus for the first 10 days of school:
- August 24, 2015 - Code of Student Conduct
- August 25, 2015 - Respect
- August 26, 2015 - Responsibility
- August 27, 2015 - Citizenship
- August 28, 2015 - Fairness
- August 31, 2015 - Pursuit of Excellence
- September 1, 2015 - Kindness
- September 2, 2015 - Cooperation
- September 3, 2015 - Honesty
- September 4, 2015 - Integrity